COVID PROTOCOL STATEMENT FOR HOTEL MILLWRIGHT
We feel a great sense of responsibility for the role we play in the lives of our guests and our community. At Hotel Millwright we are vigilant in practicing strong hygiene and sanitation protocols. We carefully follow all WHO, CDC and State of Iowa safety standards and recommendations during these extraordinary times and have added additional cleaning protocols above and beyond what is normally necessary to maintain safe sleeping, dining and working environments. Here are some of our COVID-19 plans to put your mind at ease.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Check In has been designed for minimal contact:
- The Front Desk Associates have a plexi-glass partition to provide a safe separation.
- You will swipe your own credit card.
- Key cards are sanitized before and after each use and check-out is express and paperless; all folios are emailed with a paper copy only upon request.
- Workstations have been designed for safe distancing.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with a special focus on
high touch items.
- Floor indicators highlighting proper social distancing positions are in all high traffic
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently available.
- Housekeeping service will not be provided during your stay allowing your stay to be isolated from others.
- If you have a special request, items will be no-contact delivered and left outside of your room.
- All magazines, literature, and guest directories have been removed from the guest room. Again, all done for minimal contact.
INDIGO ROOM & ELECTRIC THREAD:
- We offer dining on property with great service, delicious food, and refreshing beverages.
- Room Service is also available.
- You will notice washable menus and limited tabletop items to best provide a clean experience.
- Our facility features new state of the art equipment.
- Our team has increased the frequency of cleaning in this room.
- We suggest you also take advantage of the disinfectant wipes, as provided, both before and
after you use any apparatus.
- As a confined space, the current occupancy is limited in order to satisfy social distancing requirements.
- Your respect of other guests is appreciated.
- Our most valuable asset is our team. Additional protocols for hand washing and personal health are
foremost a part of our daily routines.
- You will notice all our associates wearing face masks and we ask you to do the same when you cannot socially distance.
- If you are in need of a mask, you can find one at the front desk.