Food & Drink
LIKE AMERICANA, BUT AMANA
Is it German food with an American influence, or American food with a German influence?
Mix 300 years of German heritage with 160 years of American living and what do you get? A delicious culinary culture like no other.
We’re calling it
Our neighboring restaurants have traditional Amana cuisine covered. So, we’re coloring outside the lines with our menu. New and interesting, yet still drawing inspiration from the “roots” of the community, farming, agriculture, rustic, with the homemade quality everyone’s grown to love.
The menu will always be changing
so we can’t tell you exactly what to expect.
But we are Midwesterners so, rest assured,
it will taste great and you won’t leave hungry!
THE INDIGO ROOM
- Appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, and homemade soups
- Classic cocktails prepared with fresh ingredients
- Quick service breakfast
- Freshly made breakfast sandwiches
- Fruit and granola parfaits, muffins and pastries
- Lunch specialty sandwiches
- Picnic basket option for those wanting to explore
- Iowa craft beers on tap
- Laid back social environment
- Craft beer selections
- Bourbon flight experience featuring local distillers
- Nibbles & bites to share
- Beer garden patio overlooking the Millrace stream
- Occasional live music and events
- Available for private parties