Food & Drink
LIKE AMERICANA, BUT AMANA
Inspired, comfortable upscale cuisine.
Mix 300 years of German heritage with 160 years of American living and what do you get? A delicious culinary culture like no other.
We’re calling it
Our neighboring restaurants have traditional Amana cuisine covered. So, we’re coloring outside the lines with our menu. New and interesting, yet still drawing inspiration from the “roots” of the community, farming, agriculture, rustic, with the homemade quality everyone’s grown to love.
The menu will always be changing
so we can’t tell you exactly what to expect.
But we are Midwesterners so, rest assured,
it will taste great and you won’t leave hungry!
THE INDIGO ROOM
- Comfortable upscale cuisine
- Classic cocktails prepared with fresh ingredients
- Quick service breakfast and lunch
- Freshly made breakfast sandwiches, scrambles, and omelets
- House baked pastries, cakes, and confectionaries
- Delicious lunchtime sandwiches, wraps, and burgers
- Iowa craft beers on tap
- Laid back social environment
- Craft beer selections
- Bourbon flight experience featuring local distillers
- Nibbles & bites to share
- Beer garden patio overlooking the Millrace stream
- Occasional live music and events
- Available for private parties