ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT FOR HOTEL MILLWRIGHT
Hotel Millwright is committed to accommodating guests with mobility, vision, and hearing impairment. The following statement summarizes features that are designed to assist guests to feel at home and safe in our hotel, restaurants, common areas, and event spaces. If you have a question about a feature not listed here, or would like to speak to someone about your specific needs, please contact the hotel at (319) 622-5419 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Millwright offers accessible versions of both its Amana King and Amana Queen guest rooms. More information will be coming soon to outline the specific features.
- Guests may navigate to their guest rooms via ramps and elevators. Assistance is available if required.
- TTY kits are available to guests upon request, free of charge.
- Public Entrance: Guests who require mobility accommodations may enter the hotel through automatic doors at the public entrance; the door requires activation via a button.
- Front Desk/Registration Desk
- Public Restrooms: All restrooms in the lobby are single-stall, gender neutral restrooms large enough to conform to ADA guidance on wheelchair turning radius.
- Fitness Center
DINING, DRINKING, AND EVENTS
- Indigo Room Restaurant: More information coming soon
- Electric Thread Social Club: More information coming soon
- Merino Loft Event Center and Wedding Venue: More information coming soon
- Carding Studio: More information coming soon