Check-in: After 3 pm. Check-out: Before Noon
If you would like to limit your contact, we kindly ask that you call the Front Desk from your room before you leave so we may inform housekeeping that they may enter the room.
(early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability)
Hotel Phone Number: 319-838-5015
Room to room: Dial room #
Front Desk: Dial 0
There is a Guest Services Representative at the Front Desk 24 hours a day.
Local Calls: Dial 7 + number
Domestic Long Distance Calls: Dial 7 + 1 + Area Code + number
Any long distance calls may incur extra fees added to your final bill.
For your safety, we do not blindly transfer calls. Please inform your friends and loved ones to provide your full name and room number in order to be transferred.
Complimentary self-parking is available to hotel guests. Electric Vehicle parking is available in the designated stalls.
- We recommend that you always lock your vehicle and avoid leaving any valuables. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any lost or damaged items left in vehicles.
We know pets are family too! Hotel Millwright is thrilled to welcome our furry friends.
- A $75 fee is processed for your pets visit.
- A designated pet exercise area is located at the east end of the building. Kindly clean up after your pet.
- Contact the front desk to learn more about pet stays and a welcome amenity.
Staying fit on the go can be a challenge. At this time, we ask that no more than (2) guests occupy the room at any given point.
- Located on the 2nd floor, near the central elevator.
- Open 24 hours a day. Accessible with any activated room key.
- Features cardio and strength equipment.
Public restrooms are located in the Hotel Lobby.
Individual alarm clocks are located in all guest rooms. Please contact the Front Desk if you would like an automated wake-up call for the time of your choosing.
Please contact Front Desk to request an iron or ironing board as well as other laundry service needs.
Please contact the Front Desk for any services you may need (e.g. copying, printing, scanning, faxing).
Forgot your toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, razor or other personal items? We have almost everything you may need.
- Please contact the Front Desk to check for any item you may need.
- Complimentary and for purchase items.
Please contact the Front Desk if anything in your room needs attention.
- Kindly note, hotel maintenance staff is not available 24 hours a day.
- You may be asked to switch rooms or wait until maintenance staff are on site.
Please contact the Front Desk for any items that you may have lost or found.
- Be prepared to describe a found item in detail and/or provide identification when collecting lost items.
- We are happy to mail items after departure for the cost of shipping applied directly to the reservation.
Snacks and souvenirs are located in our gift shop next to the Front Desk. It’s the perfect last stop for your homeward travels.
- 24-hour market to satisfy your quick hunger or thirst.
- Souvenirs and retail items from local Amana businesses.
- Items may be purchased using cash, card, or by applying them to your final room bill.
Maps of the surrounding areas are located in the hotel lobby.
Hotel Millwright is proud to provide 100% smoke-free interior premises, including vaporizers.
- Designated smoking areas are located outside of the hotel.
Should you use these, please extinguish your products fully before placing in the labeled canisters.
- Kindly be advised, due to the additional costs of restoring a room to smoke-free condition, rooms which have been found to be smoked in will incur a minimum of $250.00 restoration fee.
We accept all major credit/debit cards. Cash is accepted at check-out.
- Checks will not be accepted.
- Kindly note that pre-paid cards may not be accepted by our system.
There is an ATM located in the main entrance of the Lobby, available 24 hours per day.
We are happy to provide complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- To access, select Hotel Millwright Guest from your available wireless connections settings and follow the prompts.
- Once activated, you will remain connected for 24 hours at which point you may be asked to accept the terms again.
We are proud to provide our guests with the ability to stream from their favorite applications.
- To protect your personal information, our service may be different from what you have used at other properties. There is no need to enter any usernames, emails or passwords. Simply make sure that your preferred device is connected to the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Select the streaming option from the guide on your television. It will ask you to visit getstreamin.tv in your preferred browser on your device. From there, you will be provided instructions on both the television and your device.
- If you have any questions, please contact the front desk and we will happily walk you through it.
For your convenience, the phone in your room provides you with a private voicemail box.
- The red light on your phone will be lit if you have any messages waiting.
- To retrieve your messages, press the message button on your phone.
Hotel Millwright is pleased to provide numerous charging options.
- Your guest room is equipped with bedside and desk top charging stations.
- Wireless charging is available on the top surface of your alarm clock.
Ice machines can be found in the southeast hall on 1st and 2nd floor.
- Each machine features a bottle filling spigot for your convenience.
We offer complimentary, easy-to-use cribs. Please contact the Front Desk to reserve one for your stay.
Complimentary safe deposit boxes are located at the Front Desk.
- We recommend this service as Hotel Millwright is not responsible for valuables left in your vehicle or room.
- Safe locks cannot simply be replaced. Additional charges, up to the complete cost for a locksmith, will be incurred if the key is damaged or not returned at check-out.
Hotel Millwright is fully equipped with fire suppression and smoke alarm devices. However, for additional safety, please familiarize yourself with the exit routes and fire safety guides.
Stamps are available for purchase and U.S. Mail Drop is available at the Front Desk. A U.S. Post Office is also located near the main four-way stop in Amana.
United States Postal Service
4015 G St.
Amana, IA 52203
Monday–Friday : 9:00am–11:30am, 1:30pm–4:00pm
Saturday : 9:00am–10:00am